Although the parish activities have almost stopped because of the deadly Corona Virus, yet they are slowly trying to emerge. We had a few activities in the last few weeks.
19th December 2020: The Monte de Guirim Fathers conducted a recollection for our Youth and forty of our parish youth who took part really had a good prayerful time. The most important part of the recollection were confession and
anointing them with the holy spirit.
28th December 2020: On the day dedicated to the Holy Innocents, we had a special mass for children.
29th December 2020: Amass was organised and small gifts were presented to the Senior Citizens and special prayers were offered for them.
30th January 2021: On Peace Day a Cleanliness Drive was conducted for our Parish Youth with the theme: Clean my Church Surroundings, where in 21 Youth participated. It was fun and refreshments and exciting prizes were given
to the participants.
31st January 2021: An exhibition football match was organised on Sangolda grounds between the Capuchin Fathers and St. Diogo’s Parish Youth. The youth being young and energetic won the match with a huge margin.
- Canadian Bishops to hold Plenary Assembly online
- Pope: Misguided concern for Church reputation should not sideline abuse victims' welfare
- Angolan delegation to the Eucharistic Congress expresses joy at participation.
- Pope to Rome's faithful: Synodality expresses the nature of the Church
- US Bishops welcome inclusion of legalization of undocumented immigrants in budget reconciliation bill
- Irish Churches to mark Partition of Ireland
- Pope receives Irish president in audience
- Pope: Catechists are evangelizers who transmit the Eucharist they live
- Pope to sick and elderly priests: You are bearers of dreams charged with memory
- Holy See: Access to safe drinking water basic human right