Although the parish activities have almost stopped because of the deadly Corona Virus, yet they are slowly trying to emerge. We had a few activities in the last few weeks.
19th December 2020: The Monte de Guirim Fathers conducted a recollection for our Youth and forty of our parish youth who took part really had a good prayerful time. The most important part of the recollection were confession and
anointing them with the holy spirit.
28th December 2020: On the day dedicated to the Holy Innocents, we had a special mass for children.
29th December 2020: Amass was organised and small gifts were presented to the Senior Citizens and special prayers were offered for them.
30th January 2021: On Peace Day a Cleanliness Drive was conducted for our Parish Youth with the theme: Clean my Church Surroundings, where in 21 Youth participated. It was fun and refreshments and exciting prizes were given
to the participants.
31st January 2021: An exhibition football match was organised on Sangolda grounds between the Capuchin Fathers and St. Diogo’s Parish Youth. The youth being young and energetic won the match with a huge margin.
- Pope Francis entrusts Iraq visit to protection of Our Lady
- Abdel Salam: Pope’s visit to Iraq significant for entire Arab region
- Scottish Bishops welcome reopening of places of worship for Easter
- US Bishops express solidarity with people of Myanmar
- US Bishops express moral concern over 'Johnson & Johnson' vaccine
- Archbishop of Erbil: Papal visit is a gift for all Iraqi people
- Gospel Truth: Third Sunday of Lent, 7 March
- Pope to Iraq: 'I come as pilgrim of peace, seeking fraternity, reconciliation'
- EU Bishops call for nations to protect work-free Sunday
- Christians in Iraq: The past century in a nutshell