Although the parish activities have almost stopped because of the deadly Corona Virus, yet they are slowly trying to emerge. We had a few activities in the last few weeks.
19th December 2020: The Monte de Guirim Fathers conducted a recollection for our Youth and forty of our parish youth who took part really had a good prayerful time. The most important part of the recollection were confession and
anointing them with the holy spirit.
28th December 2020: On the day dedicated to the Holy Innocents, we had a special mass for children.
29th December 2020: Amass was organised and small gifts were presented to the Senior Citizens and special prayers were offered for them.
30th January 2021: On Peace Day a Cleanliness Drive was conducted for our Parish Youth with the theme: Clean my Church Surroundings, where in 21 Youth participated. It was fun and refreshments and exciting prizes were given
to the participants.
31st January 2021: An exhibition football match was organised on Sangolda grounds between the Capuchin Fathers and St. Diogo’s Parish Youth. The youth being young and energetic won the match with a huge margin.
- Pope Francis approves canonization of two Blesseds
- Pope meets with readers of "Famiglia Cristiana" marking 90th anniversary
- Côte d’Ivoire: Christ stands by us in spite of the challenges on the continent.
- Pope to De La Salle Brothers: World needs a new education pact
- Nicaraguan Bishop goes on indefinite hunger strike
- Pope calls for fraternity ‘among ourselves and with creation’
- Archbishop Gallagher in Ukraine: 'We persevere on path to peace'
- Caritas Australia raises alarm over Horn of Africa hunger crisis
- Ukrainian Ambassador to Holy See: 'Diversity is part of our identity'
- Church welcomes people with disabilities in synodal process